CRU Ride Details
Posted on Friday 24th |
Here's some plans:
1) Pre-meet at Arthur's house at 8am.
2) Change, kickstands up at 8:30am-8:45am
3) Join DGR at the Wick Coffee shop around 9-9:15am.
4) DGR ride from 10-1pm (?), ending at the Shop.
5) Hang out for as long as we'd like and then head back to Arthur's house for afternoon apres-ride BBQ.
1) Feel free to bring your DGR clothing and change at Arthur's house. You can leave your street riding, protective gear in an animal free room.
2) PENDING ON WEATHER: After the DGR ride, when we feel like it, we will all come back to my house for a BBQ outdoors. Spouses, sig others, are all invited.
3) Everyone, PLEASE RSVP to me so that I can get enough food and drinks.
4) A few things to note: I have three cats and one dog for anyone with pet allergies. One of the cats and the dog are very food motivated so just ignore them/ shoo them away if they beg. Also the dog, a large Doberman Pinscher, is a crotch sniffer upon first greet, just a warning! ha ha ha but don't worry, she's a human lover.
Join us on the Ride for Men's Health: The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride
Posted on Tuesday 31st |
On Sunday the 30th of September, we will don our finest attire with our fellow men and women across the globe to join the fight with The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride to raise awareness for prostate cancer and men's mental health. But before we press our tweed and polish our boots, we need you to donate what you can for this meaningful cause and help us reach our goal.
For your uncles, your brothers, your fathers and friends. Donate what you can, for their lives need not end.