Our charity partner, Movember, is the largest men’s health organisation in the world. Since 2016, a total of USD $15.03 million has been invested in men’s health programs globally.
These funds have been channelled into cutting-edge prostate cancer research and treatment programs, as well as funding innovative mental health programs. These funds have already been put to use and are seeing positive results, with our plans for this year looking to make an even bigger impact to men's health.
With your help, The 2020 Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride will build upon these crucial investments and fund even more ground-breaking projects.
For a breakdown of all funded projects with Movember from 2016 - 2019, download our Investment Report below.
Funding allocations from The 2020 Distinguished Gentleman's Ride will be available to view in 2021.
- Steve Davies just donated $16.60
- Sharon Parker just donated $13.83
- Luciano Guadagnini just donated $5.20
- Jo McAdam just donated $19.34
- Cameron Hawthorne just donated $15.19
- Shaun Rheeder just donated $104.00
- craig furber just donated $34.54
- wayne van ooijen just donated $25.14
- wayne van ooijen just registered for the Nijmegen Ride
- Nils Weimann just donated $23.71
- Lucy Cook just donated $13.29
- Bertrand Pelletier just registered for the Le Havre, Normandy Ride
- Jackie Cook just donated $138.24
- Diane Turner just donated $52.00
- Diane Gordon just donated $26.00
- Alessandro Pavan just registered for the Udine Ride
- Andrew Barker just registered for the Cardiff Ride
- Mel Way just donated $13.75
- Matthew Cook just donated $33.06
- Daniel Chisman just donated $13.75