Our charity partner, Movember, is the largest men’s health organisation in the world. Since 2016, a total of USD $15.03 million has been invested in men’s health programs globally.
These funds have been channelled into cutting-edge prostate cancer research and treatment programs, as well as funding innovative mental health programs. These funds have already been put to use and are seeing positive results, with our plans for this year looking to make an even bigger impact to men's health.
With your help, The 2020 Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride will build upon these crucial investments and fund even more ground-breaking projects.
For a breakdown of all funded projects with Movember from 2016 - 2019, download our Investment Report below.
Funding allocations from The 2020 Distinguished Gentleman's Ride will be available to view in 2021.
- Abignoli Pascal just registered for the Alpilles Salon Ride
- Guido Marcatini Zamperetti just registered for the Ride
- Tablino Campanelli just donated $50.51
- Josef Beckers just donated $12.63
- Ryan Phillips just registered for the Lethbridge, AB Ride
- Matt Clark just registered for the Des Moines IA Ride
- Sacha Rolland-Benis just donated $100.00
- Guilherme Perobelli just registered for the Porto Alegre Ride
- Aldiyar Mukanov just donated $9.36
- Axel Steffen just donated $253.10
- Dustin Langley just registered for the Oklahoma City OK Ride
- Erlantz Marcos just registered for the Bilbao Ride
- Janner Fox just donated $25.31
- Bradley sinclair just registered for the Liverpool Ride
- kevin meers just registered for the Derbyshire Ride
- Patrick Gillis just donated $20.80
- Jamison Carter just donated $104.00
- Reece Buckle just registered for the Leeds Ride
- nicola meneguolo just registered for the Venice Ride
- Mariya Hristova just donated $63.93