Our charity partner, Movember, is the largest men’s health organisation in the world. Since 2016, a total of USD $15.03 million has been invested in men’s health programs globally.
These funds have been channelled into cutting-edge prostate cancer research and treatment programs, as well as funding innovative mental health programs. These funds have already been put to use and are seeing positive results, with our plans for this year looking to make an even bigger impact to men's health.
With your help, The 2020 Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride will build upon these crucial investments and fund even more ground-breaking projects.
For a breakdown of all funded projects with Movember from 2016 - 2019, download our Investment Report below.
Funding allocations from The 2020 Distinguished Gentleman's Ride will be available to view in 2021.
- Ivan Steiner just donated $6.15
- Brian Gwynn just registered for the Birmingham Ride
- Alejandro Zapata just registered for the Panama City Ride
- ethna milakini just registered for the Annecy Ride
- Aidan Byrne just registered for the Boston MA Ride
- Beth Stone just donated $52.00
- Razyar Rewar just registered for the Birmingham Ride
- David Abraham just donated $31.20
- David Abraham just registered for the Other Ride
- Tony Skitini just donated $12.94
- Jashu Fan just donated $20.80
- Enda Loughney just donated $11.78
- Jashu Fan just registered for the Hohhot Ride
- Christine Porter just donated $32.46
- CHRISTINE LEGALL just donated $15.81
- Edward Blackman just registered for the Birmingham Ride
- Sushanth Mugundhan just registered for the Chennai Ride
- Anton Rudov just registered for the Moscow Ride
- Bruno Christen just registered for the Luzern Ride
- mr timothy just registered for the Other Ride